We appreciate your interest in becoming a member of the World Trade Centers Association.
- Applications are reviewed approximately every 90 days by the WTCA Board of Directors.
- The application process involves completion of a Membership Application Form and submission of either a business plan or detailed operational plan as proposed for the World Trade Center.
- In addition, letters of support from various government agencies, chambers of commerce and/or business leaders (4-6 in total) must be obtained and be part of the Application to demonstrate broad community support for the project.
- Plans for the project should include a real estate component, which would contain details on the site plan, building plan, or both. Essentially, the WTCA Board is interested in seeing evidence that, if approved, the proposed World Trade Center project would be succesful from a facility as well as services perspective.
- Inclusion of your company's financial records and status are also an imperative component of the Application to substantiate your company's capacity to build and operate a successful World Trade Center.
To find out more about how to become a World Trade Center, please contact:
Ms. Bella Heule
Executive Vice President
World Trade Centers Association
420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 518
New York, New York 10170
+1 212 432 2626